Sunday, June 14, 2009

Examiner.com Stats, Earnings and Update

4 comments
I was accepted as the Beyonce Examiner and it has been active for 2 and 1/2 days now. I'm very surprised and pleased with my stats so far. I've never had stats that good in such a short amount of time and I'm a member with a large amount of content sites like Helium, Ac, Ehow, Squidoo and more.

I hesitated to join examiner.com after I saw many writers complaining that they made $40 in 5 months or even less. So I'm not sure what I'm doing right. I'm not a person that is heavily into social networking, so I don't use them often. I just tend to write and hope for views.

As I look at my stats, I definitely plan to put in a lot more work into my Beyonce Examiner page. Comparing it to other places I write:

Ehow - $15/month - 20 Articles
AC - $80-$100/month - Over 200 Articles I think
Bukisa - $10/month - 5 - Articles

My Examiner stats for 2 1/2 days:

As of this post I still have 5 hours left in the day, so I'm hoping to make $40 today.

12-Jun-09 - 1 Articles - 186 - $1.86
13-Jun-09 - 5 Articles - 3,539 - $28.92
14-Jun-09 - 8 Articles - 3177 - $31.77

Total Views - 6902

Total $$ - $62.55

#5 Top Examiner in Entertainment

I'm not sure why I recieved less than 1 cent per view yesterday. Anyone know how the page view/$$ works?

My only complaint with Examiner is that I wish the referral program worked like other websites. I find it awkward to have to ask someone to use my number or name of examiner page when they sign up, anywhere but my blog. As I discovered, some websites refuse to work with Examiners or trade links because agressive referral seekers have spammed them and ruined it for other writers. :(

I don't know where my traffic is coming from, but I use Google Alerts for latest Beyonce news and was pleasantly surprised to open an alert email and see all of my posts are in the Google news section.

My Examiner Page

Examiner.com Referral ID # 13807

4 comments: