Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Amazing Super Affiliate Review

0 comments

After eHow decided to screw their writers, I decided to move on to other avenues. One of the things I decided to try was affiliate marketing. I have been doing this for years, but I finally decided to turn it into a business. The problem is that many of these opportunities were scams or they did not provide what they claimed to offer. I have decided to start offering reviews to let you know what I think about a particular clickbank product. Here's my first review:

The Amazing Super Affiliate program caught my attention because Amazon is a great place to promote if you are doing affiliate marketing. So having a system that shows you how to maximize your Amazon sales is a great idea.


The Good
  • This program takes you through the entire Amazon process to show you what to do to begin making money.
  • It tells you about the best products and keywords to use.
  • Includes a video marketing course to physically show you what to do.
  • 60 Day money back guarantee.
The Bad

The only bad thing I can say about this program is that it teaches you only one marketing program which is Amazon. It is not a program that covers many different affiliate marketing techniques for multiple programs such as cj.com.



The Amazing Super Affiliate Scam?

So, is the The Amazing Super Affiliate a scam? No it is not. There are many scams online for people who want to make money online and create a home business. However, this is not one of them. It is not a get rich quick program. But if you follow their instructions and put your time and hard work into this, you can make a lot of money as an Amazon affiliate.

Click Here to Learn More About The Amazing Super Affiliate Program

0 comments: